Wednesday 12 August 2015

My Birthday Adventure In Brighton


Hello! I thought I would get a little bit more personal in this blog post, and I will show you a few pictures of my birthday in Brighton. So on the 21st June I was whisked away for a surprise day out, I had no idea where we were going until my family told me on the ferry from the Isle of Wight. They chose to take me there because I constantly went on about wanting to go there...

Of course there were selfies in the car during the two hour journey ;)
 The Lanes in Brighton were by far my favorite, the unique little shops were incredible and I felt like I was back in Spain!
 The English Breakfast at the Lanes was DELICIOUS!








I enjoyed my day there so much and I definitely want to be living there in my future! Everyone was so nice to me and my family, I also received a free Lush bath bomb from a worker there for my birthday, which was so lovely!

Marta xo

No comments:

Post a Comment