Wednesday 19 August 2015

Garnier BB Cream review

Good evening ladies,
                             
I am finally back from my holiday, I hope you had a great summer too and got up to loads of amazing things!
I thought it would be about time for another foundation review as when I was on my holiday, the only base make up I had were foundations- which is obviously not ideal for the hot weather.. which by the way was 40 degrees ;) So I went on a hunt to find a BB cream and stumbled across this Garnier BB cream. I thought the brand only did hair and skincare products so I thought I'd give it a go. I picked up the shade Light/Claire- there were only two shades and the other was for medium skin tones. I bought this in Poland for 19.99 zloty (which is only less than £4!)

Garnier BB Skin Perfector Oil Free - Light


The BB cream claims to mattify, blur pores and imperfections, even skin tone, moisturize and provides SPF 20. After testing it out for about a week, it definitely did do all of these things, it even had really good coverage which is unusual for a BB cream. It kept my face hydrated but matte at the same time, and I didn't need to even set it with a powder. However, it was disappointing that there were only two shades and the lightest isn't even that light because it oxidized on my skin and I could see that dreaded 'slag' line. Which is a shame because apart from the colour range, the BB cream is amazing.

Product rate: **** out of 5
Thank you for reading!
Marta xo

No comments:

Post a Comment