Wednesday 2 September 2015

The easiest way to clean your brushes


I don't know about you... But I hate the thought of having to clean my brushes at least once every two weeks, so the last thing I want to do is spend loads of time on it. So I have searched and searched through the world of the internet and I think I have finally found the least time consuming, cheap and healthy way to wash my brushes.

All you need is conditioner. Doesn't everyone have some lying around somewhere? Cause' I know I ALWAYS do. Oh and you probably need your positive cleaning mood on.


First of all, put on some music.
Then grab the brushes that need cleaning.
Squeeze out some conditioner onto your clean hand and wet the brush.
Using circular motions, rub the brush onto your hand and mix it with the conditioner- you will probably see all the disgusting old foundation that has been sitting in the brush for a while- yuck.
You want to do this for about a good three minutes until the brush is completely clean.
Lastly just wash out the excess conditioner and rub the brush on a towel- when you leave it out to dry over night, do not leave it standing up as this will ruin the bristles. Instead, just leave it flat against a towel or the best way, leave it hanging upside down.



Marta xo

No comments:

Post a Comment