Tuesday 30 June 2015

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation Review


So I was shopping and had some money spare, I decided to visit John Lewis to look for a foundation. I tried to look for the Nars sheer glow foundation because of the amount of good reviews but it was not there. In the end I decided to splurge on this Giorgio Armani one. I have the shade number 4, the lady matched me well and gave me a tester of the highlighter (which was cute.)




After testing this foundation for a few months now, it is the best foundation I have ever tried. It literally feels like there is nothing on your skin at all but it still gives medium coverage. It does not go cakey at all but I have noticed that by the end of the day I do need to blot my t-zone with some powder as it does get a little oily. I have combination skin and it has never clinged onto any dry patches and has not clogged my pores. I like to use the Real techniques expert face brush with this foundation as it does not leave any lines and buffs it well into the skin.





Also, how cute is the bottle? It is made out of glass, (kinda screwed if I drop it) it has a pump and the lid has the Giorgio Armani logo on it. It looks so classy and I love it.

This is more of a pricey foundation, It costs £36.50 in John Lewis oops.. However, there was a 10% off sale when I was there. The money is definitely worth it. There are also some amazing drugstore foundations out there like the L'Oreal true match or Rimmel wake me up but I find the money is worth it and I will definitely be purchasing it again!

Product rate: ***** out of 5


Thank you for reading the blog, I hope it was helpful.

Marta xo

1 comment:

  1. Love the packaging of this! I think this might be my next highend foundation to test out x
    han // em&han xo

    ReplyDelete